ACE ÉM provides a topic-based program and set of resources for the ACEM Fellowship Written Exam. A lot of this material has been collated during the preparation of many trainees during their exams and therefore is not all original content. The goal of this website is to make the material easily accessible and simple to use.
ACE ÉM was initially designed to establish an Emergency Medicine fellowship program in the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD) in NSW where it has been run successfully since 2018. It is however available to all trainees, especially those without access to a formal program.
The main features of this website are:
- 6 month (26 week) study timetable
- Weekly 30min SAQ Quizzes
- Topic-Based SAQ Booklets (Note: there are no model answers for these)
- Topic-Based SCQ Booklets
- Full 3hr Practice Exams (written at ACE ÉM)
- Access to Geelong 30 week Fellowship Program
- Exam Tips - regularly updated blogpost
Click here to view to ACEM website regarding up to date information on the Fellowship Exam